Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It has been awhile

I have been on the IR (injured reserve) I tore a muscle in my right arm . I did it cutting down a tree that had suffered wind damage. I saved money on my tree and paid the price with my elbow. I will be going in for a MRI this week to find out exactly what happened to my elbow/muscle.
I have not been up for writing so I just have not been doing it. If there is anyone out there who wants to contribute to my blog contact me at stewywho@yahoo.com and we can see if it applies. I am looking for anything related to surfing, ie movies, pics repair, design ideas or techniques anything as it relates to surfing. I would like to see this blog expand into other relms of the sport. So if you want to contribute I am open.... Keep the faith I will be back in the water soon...

AeroGarden

No comments: