Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back Home and Happy


Our friends in the picture on the right lost their anchor on the way out to this famous surf spot. These guys tried to use a large piece of concrete but they were being dragging around. They asked if they could tie off on our boat and we thought that would be the best thing to do. We were gald to help and they were stoked. We all surfed our buts off for about 3 hours and it all was good.
It is always hard to come back to the crowds...I did it today and after having a great week I took it in stride. There were a few waves today but it was crowded and people were jonesing for waves. I caught a few good ones when I first hit the water. I waited and you guessed it I was rewarded. It was a fun day and I was so thankful just to be back home. The waves were about head high and some of the set waves carried thru into the inside. I caught a great wave for my last one got out and gave thanks....
Keep your mind on positive things and your energy will attract good people into your life.
Peace

No comments: