Saturday, March 22, 2008

Two sessions no blog

I have been in one of those funks that keep you from doing what you like. For some reason we do not treat ourselves like we should. In my case it has been one thing after another. The last two sessions have been spread apart and not so good. Last Saturday I went out at a low tide spot on high tide which means I did not get many waves but I did get a good work out and no one in the water. The down side is it was in a remote area that had lots of rocks and when you surf it on high tide there is a good chance you can wind up on those rocks if your not extra careful. I got the killer workout and it was all good.
Yesterday I did a local go out near my house. The wind was calm and the tide was good enough so my friend and I went out and had some shoulder to head high sets. It was a short session but I managed to meet my wave quota and get two really good ones. It always amazes me how the ocean always manages to produce fun waves even in less than conditions. In other words it is always a good go out as long as you get out there!

It is now Spring and time to plant the garden and grow your own greens....
Be good to yourself by helping others.


Aerogarden Free Trial Button

No comments: