Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two days at the Parking Lot

The last two days I have been in the water at dawn. Daylight savings time took effect last Saturday so on Monday it was weird no one was at the Parking Lot. The sets were overhead and the tide was low. I wasted no time before the crowd would arrive. When I got into the line up I noticed how the low tide were causing the waves to pound the shore. I was a great go out not to many people showed up and all was good. The water and wind chill were hard to deal with I finally had to get out because I was soooooo cold.

Tuesday was a different story on the weather it was warm at dawn 62 with a slight offshore wind. The water even seemed to warm up a little. The waves were still coming in but it was a little smaller and less consistent. It was a great day by all and I managed to get the word from the boys in the parking lot I got the wave of the day so I felt good about that. I had other commitments I was in and out of there. Surfing is my exercise the best part is just getting in and the feeling you get when you get out of the cold conditions. The cold ocean will keep you hardy in spirit and soul.

You may never be what you hoped unless you have given it all you have...

Get yourself a Tommy Bahama on eBay auction click here do your self a favor

No comments: