Monday, December 3, 2007

12-3-07

Today was a good day! I waited until about 8:30 to go out because it was so cold. When I pulled up to the parking lot the lines were coming in. I did not hesitate to go out. I put on my wetsuit as fast as I could get it on. I was in a hurry because a friend of mine called me and let me know it was going off. I went out and the waves were building the tide was dropping and it was glassy. The conditions were ripe and I was ready to pick off a couple clean ones. I did that very thing I was out in the water for 3 hours today. The set waves were head high and clean, the wind was calm and much fun was had by all! I could not paddle anymore and it was time to go. I gave my thanks and got out.
If you are going to College and or know someone who is do them a favor and send them this link
eCampus.com - Get your stuff for College... Cheap! Textbooks, Greek Gear, DVD's, University Clothing, Computers and MORE!

No comments: