Thursday, December 13, 2007

Too Cold Too Small Too Old

You think I am Crazy when I was younger yes... Today No I am going to sit this one out it is so small and cold the wind is blowing (no warm trade winds here) off shore. Today is a good day to bundle up and stay dry. This is a day for surfers to do something else like work. I know that will mess up a perfectly good surf schedule. The work must be done and for those who work in the surf industry another day another dollar. I like the fact that I have always separated surf with work or money. I have tried surf related items like clothing etc. I have kept surfing my sole place where my focus is only on the waves and when I am in the water I blank out all the things that take place on land and leave them there to the best of my ability. It takes 100% of my concentration when it is going off. My experience(old fart)has proven it time and time again. The sharpening of your focus skills is what it is all about. Block out all other agenda and have fun doing it.

Check out my Beach Lifestyle Canoe Club!">cayucoscanoeclub.com
- -
for fun,video,music SWAG and so much more!


surflounge.com



No comments: