Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Early Morning Go Out

It was cold again, the waves dropped a couple of feet but the sets were coming in about every 10 minutes head high and over head. The conditions were epic a very slight offshore wind and glass all over.
The best part was only a couple other people came out and I pretty much had my pick of the litter as the sets rolled in. When the sun came up over the mountains it was so special. The clarity of it all was moving, it was crisp and clean the surface reflected the sunshine and I was feeling like the King.
The rest is history, I surfed for a little over an hour because I had commitments to attend to. If I did not I would have stayed another hour. What a start on the day, I felt great all day.

Keep yourself mentally fit by exercising your mind...don't forget to eat, drink and be merry.

HomeBistro.com

No comments: