Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Low Tide and Slamming

Today was a go out for the conditioning. I went out yesterday and got super tired quickly. I did not surf so well but that is a sign of age. Once you hit your fifties you have good days and you have bad days. The body is a magnificent machine and if properly maintained it will last much longer when you need it. I was so tired yesterday it was an automatic reaction to suit up and get out there today. The sets were about 10 minutes apart but the low tide was in control. The take offs were steep and the ledges were hitting shallow water and compressing anything in its way, including me. I got out once rested for about 10 minutes and went back out caught three more waves the last one had a nice head high peak and it tapered down going left it was a good wave to give thanks and get out on, so I did.

Get the best possible deals on anything you can imagine I buy a ton on eBay...

Click here for eBay!

No comments: