Thursday, January 24, 2008

I got the call yesterday...

I just finished lunch when my phone rang and it was one of my surf buddies at my favorite spot telling me it was working, glassy, no wind and peeling like cylinders. I was working and found a way to convince myself it was time to take a break and get some stoke. That took all of about 30 seconds of thinking about the conditions and how it was a window that I could not pass up. So what did I do, you guessed it, I went out. There was about 15 people on one spot but down the beach just a few spread out and it was bigger down there as a south was effecting the swell and causing it to wrap down the beach. I was correct it was going off down there and I had a blast with a couple of boys from town. The water was not too clean but what can I say when the conditions show themselves it is time to go. I surfed for about 90 minutes and work was calling so I gave my thanks and got out.

Today is a no go day. In the rain and wind I will work on my Internet businesses and keep the faith....

If you have not purchased anything on eBay before or recently, go there, and get the best deals on Tommy Bahama Silk Shirts I never pay more than 50% of retail most of the time way less...


Click here for your favorite eBay items

No comments: